I am super excited to say that my store Scentsations will be the exclusive Vero Beach retailer for Bogg Beach bags! It is that time of the year when we add all sorts of cool beachy stuff and with my love of diving, it is spilling over into the store. So, I apologize for the plug but I think these are a must have for anyone who goes to the beach more than once a year! I can’t tell you how much money I have spent and wasted on beach bags over the years. I look forward to NOT having to buy a new bag every year (unless I want to match a new pair of colored fins…lol)
Here’s what I love about these bags…
1. Perfect for beach, diving, fishing, gardening, camping, laundry and even as a play date tote! Who is Florida is not doing one of these things?
2. They do not tip, so no bags toppling over in the sand!
3. No mold, mildew, or washing beach bags over and them fading. This is made out of a microbial material similar to…yes those well know beach shoes. I have at least 12 pairs of these shoes and I can throw them in the washing machine or dishwasher to clean up, even when I have been gardening with nasty black topsoil.
4. I am a diver. This is the perfect bag. Throw snorkel, fins, mask and things in bag and hose off. The little holes will drain water easy. And did I say, no mildew or mold from being wet all the time. LOVE IT!
5. Lightweight and durable. what an extra plus as I carry enough weight on my back with dive gear!
6. Family owned and operated. I think it is so important for us to stimulate that entrepreneurial spirit in America. Owner, Kim, is just a nice good old, down to earth gal. She realized a gap in the market and went for it.
You can preview on our website or stop in to secure yours today and one will be held for you. Price is only $59.95 and when you see the size of these, you will have to have one for your trunk or boat.