I always get people asking how we make decisions on where and when to dive.
Here you will find some quick links that I use for dive conditions. I find the surf and swell reports extremely beneficial for shore diving. Also, don’t hesitate to call your LDS, they talk to divers everyday. I know Gold Coast in LBTS will give you updates all the time. Video cams are great and I also recommend getting hooked up with your dive buddies on texting conditions. We can’t be everywhere are once but it is nice to take a “sick day” every now and then at a spur of the moment.
I searched all over the internet and added sites as I came across. I generally shore dive Vero down to Dania Beach regularly.
- I use Magic Seaweed daily Magicseaweed.com
- I use SwellInfo.com daily. Good source for divers and surfers. Many of my yak dive friends use it.
- Wunderground.com is also good and was recommended from Gold Coast Scuba. You can see it in my links on previous posts.
- Another great source for divers and surfers is www.surfline.com
was spotted on another blog sinkfloridasink. I search daily for new things to add and liked one of his posts. I apologize for cutting and pasting his list until I could get time to rearrange. Please feel free to use this list and reference if you want.
Beach Cams – not my fault if you get in trouble from the boss!
- Boca Raton – South Beach Park
- Boca Raton – Boca Inlet
- Deerfield Beach
- Hillsboro Beach – Hillsboro Inlet
- Lauderdale-By-the-Sea Anglins Fishing Pier Cam